Triple Quadrupole GC/MS 7010A-Agilent
- New High-Efficiency EI Ion Source – This all-new EI source delivers astonishingly low detection limits. Demonstrated installation specification, with 2 fg OFN injected: IDL ≤ 0.5fg.
- Heated Gold Quadrupoles, Triple-Axis HED-EM Detector and Fast Venting enhance mass spec performance by reducing common contaminants, neutral noise and cool down time.
- Integrated GC/MS system features and Early Maintenance Feedback (EMF) align and monitor GC/MS operation to maximize uptime and aid with planned maintenance.
- Instrument Detection Limit (IDL) – Replace signal-to-noise ratio (S/N) with the new industry standard that measures the true sensitivity of your mass spec instrument.
- MassHunter Software delivers complete control from tune to report generation while streamlining your workflow.
- The Agilent 7890B GC offers high performance chromatography with a complete array of performance enhancing, time saving, and resource conservation features.
- Advanced GC Technologies including Inert Flow Path, Capillary Flow Technology, and the Programmable Helium Conservation Module help optimize your GC/MS system.
- Retention Time Locking software reproduces retention times from one Agilent GC to another to help transfer methods anywhere, worldwide.
- Sleep/Wake Mode: In sleep mode, you can reduce your energy costs and the system scheduler will wake the GC/MS and ready it for your next work day.