GC 7890B-MSD 5977B-Agilent
- The High Efficiency Ion Source (HES) maximizes the number of ions that are created and transferred out of the source body and into the quadrupole analyzer.
- Improved sensitivity (10x greater) and detection limits as low as 1.5 fg IDL – performance that brings yesterday’s triple-quadrupole limits of detection into today’s single quadrupole laboratory.
- Reduce time spent on sample prep and maintenance, while meeting your current sensitivity requirements, with just 1/10 the sample volume (10x less sample required).
- Minimize operating and shipping costs by storing, prepping and disposing of 10x less material.
- Eco-friendly features, such as Sleep/Wake modes, conserve electricity and other resources like carrier gas.
- With our Inert Flow Path solutions, maintain sample integrity, while reducing analyte loss and decomposition – from carrier gas introduction through detector.
- Agilent 7890B GC is a dynamic partner for the 5977B MSD, with its efficient protocols and fully synchronized MS operation.
- MassHunter Software puts you in control – and makes your GC/MSD analysis routine. Simplify method development, from instrument settings to data analysis and reporting.
- The Agilent CrossLab portfolio of services, supplies and software is designed with innovations to drive insight and help your lab maximum uptime.
- The IDP-3 Dry Scroll Pump is an affordable, high performance, oil-free pump option for near silent operation.