FT-IR Frontier-Perkin Elmer
- Excellent performance over the ca. 700-30cm-1 region due to our high performance interferometer.
- Automatic beam-splitter change over ensures fast and easy switching between ranges.
- Innovative design results in minimal purge stabilization time.
- Patented, advanced atmospheric compensation algorithm automatically removes spectral interferences due to H2O and CO2 in real time, increasing the reproducibility of spectral data and minimizing purge requirements.
- Fixed mirror-pair (Dynascan™) interferometer design is immune to the effects of tilt and shear present in commercial instruments; this requires no dynamic alignment mechanisms.
- A wide range of sampling accessories provides the flexibility to measure almost any solid, liquid, powder or paste across the whole mid-/near-IR range.
- Automatic beam geometry control to optimize sensitivity and spectral resolution performance